Piper is the first all-in-one home security and automation device
Piper is a combination of a HD capable IP camera, a Z-Wave gateway, a temperature sensor, a light sensor, a siren, speech input and speech output, a motion detector. The integration of all these functions plus the easy setup makes the device an ideal starting point into smart home automation. Thanks to the battery backup the alarm function is the primary role the device plays. However Z-Wave allows to extend the functions into light control and other applications of the home.
- Security: Customize three security modes (home, away and vacation), motion detector and piercing, 105- decibel siren.
- Automation: Integrate Z-Wave accessories into Piper’s security modes, control them remotely, on a schedule, or using environmental data.
- HD Panoramic camera: 180° fisheye lens, electronic pan, tilt, and zoom, 1080p camera sensor.
- Customized alerts: Phone call, text message, email, and push notifications to users and their trusted circle when security rules are triggered.
- Environmental sensors: Monitor and control home temperature, humidity, ambient light and sound.
- Elegant Design: Simple, intuitive app. Stunning, compact, two-toned form with brushed metal legs.
- Smart Hardware: ARM processor, battery backup, internal memory for video storage, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- Android & iOS support: Available on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Two-way audio: Talk directly to occupants through Piper through its app on your mobile device.
- Multi-Piper functionality: Support up to five different Pipers within a home so you always have visibility and control over your different spaces.
- Bedside mode: Featuring an active panic button, Bedside mode lets users manually turn on a siren in case of an emergency. Easy to reach and quick to access for fast action, users can now set Piper to Bedside mode before going to sleep for a more secure environment at night.
Supported Z-Wave devices:
- Door- and windowsensor (z.B. FIB_FGK101)
- Wallplugs und Relay Switches (z.B. POP_123658) - no energy metering in the Piper App
- Dimmer (z.B. FIB_FGD-211)
- Motion Sensor (z.B. EVR_SP103)
- more will follow