GENERAL CONDITIONS at www.smart-house.bg
Please carefully read the terms and conditions before using this website. If you use the site, you are deemed to accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Data about SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd.
Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Name of Supplier: SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd.
- Headquarters and management address: 10 Tsarigradsko shosse Blvd., Lidi-R Complex, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Correspondence data: 105 Tsarigradsko shosse Blvd., Lidi-R Complex, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +359 2 4840000;
- The company is registered as Personal Data Administrator No 430462 ( Certificate ) ;
1. Consent and responsibility
By processing your personal data and in keeping with its privacy, we are preparing content that could match your user preferences. Smart House Europe Ltd uses your personal data only for the purposes for which it is collected. By accepting these "Terms and Conditions", you agree to share your personal information with Smart House Europe Ltd partners who are directly related to your orders and their performance (courier companies, payment platforms - ePay, PayPal, bitPay, banks).
Smart House Europe Ltd. is responsible for the personal data that it collects. The security of the site is guaranteed by modern technical means against loss, destruction, penetration, modification or dissemination of data by unauthorized persons.
2. Your rights in relation to personal data collected
By registering on the site, you have the following rights:
- access to the provided personal data and information related to their processing;
- correcting, blocking and deleting personal information, including deleting the account;
- denial of receipt of the electronic newsletter (if you previously agreed to receive it)
These options are available from your site's personal profile settings.
3. Personal data that we collect and process
- First and last name;
- E-mail for contacts;
- Postal address for billing and delivery
- Contact Phone;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the client;
We may contact you by phone, e-mail, or company mailing address if you have questions about your personal data collected and the way we process them.
Registration is completely free and voluntary. The site can be viewed by Users free of charge without registration. All information concerning offered for sale through the online store products, including, but not limited manner of use, performance, warranty terms, etc., provided by the manufacturer, respectively importer of the product, such as SMART HOUSE EUROPE LTD can not be held any liability for false, inaccurate or incorrectly presented information as well as information presented in a misleading way, in the event of a discrepancy between the factual and actual situation presented, as well as in the case of typographical errors.
The prices presented on the site are in BGN or Euro and are valid only at the time of their publication and SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Site prices displayed on the site are final for 1 issue and include all taxes and fees. The delivery price is stated separately if it is not explicitly stated to be free of charge.
The online on-site purchase system reflects the availability of the items at the current time of the check. Given the stock market dynamics, certain products and consumables to them, published and listed on the site as "available" at the time of the verification, may be exhausted on the order and can not be ordered and delivered through the online store. In any case, SMART HOUSE EUROPE confirms the delivery term of the respective product.
The order process ends with the "Order" button. You will receive a letter by e-mail, at the address with which you are registered, with information about your order. After you place an order, you will be contacted by a representative of SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. for confirmation from you. The product you choose will only be delivered after the customer has confirmed by phone.
Each customer can pay the price of a product ordered by the online store via cash on delivery, bank transfer, credit or debit card via Paypal.
In the case of cash on delivery of ordered and delivered goods, the User is obliged to pay at the moment of delivery the full value of the confirmed order.
When paying by bank transfer , the User pays the amount specified in the order to the bank account of SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. and once the payment has been confirmed, the order is processed and sent.
The delivery terms are in accordance with the courier company's timetable for the settlement. The exact delivery price can be seen before finalizing the order in the shopping cart, unless free shipping conditions are available. The date of delivery of products ordered through the site is specified when the order is confirmed by phone.
The products are delivered to the recipient by courier service or by our representative. In some cases, the seller may change the pre-selected supplier without notice. This is done to optimize costs and delivery times. It is also possible that the order arrives with more than one shipment, at different times and with different suppliers, and the additional costs incurred are at Seller's expense.
Refusal of a contract and refund of the price paid.
A consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act is entitled, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of delivery by returning the purchased products in the form (quantity or quality ), in which they have been delivered, as SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. will refund the amount paid. Refunds are not subject to the extra costs associated with the delivery of products.
The user may optionally:
- to send the completed rejection form to the address: 105 Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd., Lidi-R Complex, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
- to notify us explicitly about this in another, user-friendly way (for example, by fax, letter, mail, e-mail, etc.).
It is also necessary for the User to submit / send an original or a copy of a receipt or invoice issued when the product is purchased, after which the final sale price will be refunded to the User.
The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The goods should be returned in original packaging in their entirety, complete with accompanying documentation and without damage. SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. reserves the right, in the event that the returned goods are damaged packaging, traces of use, scratches, strokes damaged by electric shock, missing consumables, warranty card, to decide whether to accept the returned goods.
Important! If the goods returned by the buyer are used, SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. does not undertake to reimburse the whole amount paid upon its purchase!
No denial of the sale and for products made to order or according to the individual preferences of the User, as well as in the other cases under Art. 57 of the Consumer Protection Act.
The term is considered to be met if the consumer sends back the goods to SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. before the expiry of the 14-day period.
The Provider shall not be liable in case of force majeure, incidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders from the competent state authorities. The Provider is not responsible for the time the Site is unavailable due to force majeure. The Supplier is not responsible for any damage caused by the User to third parties.
All rights reserved
All images, pictures, texts, documents, databases, programs and other information posted on the site are owned by SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. or its partners and are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act. Any reproduction, distribution, change, etc. of part or all of the content of the site is prohibited and will be prosecuted in accordance with the law, unless there is an explicit agreement of SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. or its partners for the respective use.
The user and SMART HOUSE EUROPE Ltd. agree that all statements made between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the purchase contract may be made by electronic means and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act. It is assumed that electronic statements made by Users of the Site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making a registration. All disputes regarding the interpretation and implementation of these general terms and the interpretation and execution of the distance contracts of products ordered by the online store will be settled by agreement, in the event of failure to do so and if the jurisdiction is not imperative, the dispute will be subject to authorization by the competent court.
Consumer rights under the CPA
Art. 112. (1) In the event of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, the consumer shall have the right to make a claim by requiring the seller to bring the goods in conformity with the contract of sale. In this case, the consumer may choose between repairing the goods or replacing them with a new one, unless this is impossible or the remedy chosen by him is disproportionate to the other.
(2) It is considered that a remedy for the consumer is disproportionate if its use imposes costs on the seller which are unreasonable in comparison with the other means of compensation, taking into account:
1. the value of the consumer goods if there was no lack of discrepancy;
2. the significance of the non-compliance;
3. the ability to offer the consumer another form of compensation that is not associated with significant inconvenience to the consumer.
Art. 113. (1) (New, SG No. 18/2011) Where the consumer goods do not conform to the contract of sale, the seller shall be obliged to bring it in accordance with the contract of sale.
(2) (Previous paragraph 1 - SG 18/11) The bringing of consumer goods in compliance with the contract of sale shall be made within one month from the submission of the claim by the consumer.
(3) (Renumbered from Paragraph 2, amended, SG No. 18/2011) After the expiration of the term under par. 2 the consumer has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to demand reduction of the price of the consumer goods according to art. 114.
(4) (Previous paragraph 3 - SG 18/11) The bringing of consumer goods in accordance with the contract of sale shall be free of charge for the consumer. He does not owe any costs for shipping the consumer goods or materials and labor related to the repair, and should not suffer any significant inconvenience.
(5) (Previous paragraph 4 - SG 18/11) The consumer may also claim compensation for the damages suffered as a result of the non-compliance.
Art. 114. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim under Art. 113, he has the choice between one of the following options:
1. cancellation of the contract and reimbursement of the amount paid by him / her;
2. reduce the price.
(2) The consumer can not claim reimbursement of the amount paid or of lowering the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer's claim.
(3) (New, SG No. 61/1914, in force from 25.07.2014) The trader shall be obliged to grant a request for termination of the contract and to refund the amount paid by the consumer when after he has satisfied three complaints of the consumer by performing repair of the same good, within the term of the guarantee under Art. 115, there is a subsequent occurrence of non-conformity of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) (Previous paragraph 3 - SG No. 61/1914, in force from 25.07.2014) The consumer can not claim termination of the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
Art. 115. (1) The consumer may exercise his right under this section within two years from the delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The term under para. 1 stops running through the time required to repair or replace the consumer product or to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(3) The exercise of the right of the consumer under para. 1 is not bound by any other term for bringing an action other than the term under para. 1.